Sunday, March 19, 2006

"How to Invest in Uranium"

Friday March 17th brought a segment on RobTV called "How to Invest in Uranium," a six-minute segment with guest Bart Jaworski of Raymond James. In this, Jaworski recommends three uranium mining plays with extensive American assets:

(1) Energy Metals Corporation (EMC.V)
(2) Strathmore Minerals (STM.V)
(3) Ur-Energy (URE.TO)

Now I have been aware of these three uranium juniors for a long time, but I wanted to recommend to my readers five of the biggest, most stable, producing or will be producing uranium juniors first: Urasia (UUU.V), Paladin (PDN.TO), International Uranium Corporation (IUC.TO), sxr Uranium One (SXR.TO), and Uranium Participation Coporation (U.TO)

I will shortly be looking at some of the smaller juniors with market caps <$250 million Cdn, who if you invest in will definitely be riskier, but could appreciate at faster rates than its bigger uranium counterparts.
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to those comments on small ones. Bought myself Abaddon a little too late...

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home